Day 7: Favorite Movie


Like I said in the last episode, I am really not a fan of many things including sports and many social involvements. 
Foundational basis,  I love Bollywood. It's just suit the perfect amusement of watching that I want,  with their pinch of salt. I've watched many that I can't remember their titles. 

Earlier this year,  I developed a serious zeal to watch the Game of Thrones but at the maximum of 7mins,  I will fall asleep or lost myself.  I so much want to see the movie but my strength couldn't bear it.  The movie has been reviewed to have great politicking lessons. 

So far, I have enjoyed Merlin and the Legend of the Seeker as series movie and I appreciates Nollywood too as an ambassador of the land. I once watched Figurine, I enjoys movies from Odunlade Adekola crime stories and others.  

But the summary of the long boring talk is that,  I can't call any my favorite. I watch what excites me. 

~iamBECOOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEAVEN OF MY HEART

Day 5: Your Parents