HEAVEN OF MY HEART

Who has seen the sun today?
Glamorous in its shine
And Radiant in its pride
With flaunting golden skin
To tell of my love for you
and the gladdens that it bear

Words in their nature are created
To be said, screamed, whispered and shared
But the beautiful thought of love
They are excellent in the crevices of heart and soul
Left choiceless in the choice of words
To live in awe and mesmer of feelings

It seems too delicate for the mystery 
A portion of reflection to feed on
Diamonds hidden beneath the sea
A diamond hunted to glitters for sure
Every wake in the day to treasure the pleasure 
A gem rare, refined and beauteous

The heaven, where my heart is
The peace that will be if I die 
The love which might murder me
The darling with spell-bounding look
The edifice of stunning appearance
A rhythm that breathes flow and life

I've seen the ivory
And all that are white
So dazzling is her teeth
And the smile made of them
Decorating her mouth with beauty of white
And her face with the elements of charm

My lines aren't great enough 
But her beauty are great beyond
The sun rise at the wake of her eyes
And it sets at the beckon of her face
She walks elegant enough of her princess
In the queendom of her magnificent world

Like the wonders of moments with her
Twinkled with the light of stars
Her praises is such angelic undefined 
Making my heart longe for more of her
She has actually rapt me of all
Feelings and emotions, with her looker and fiber

✍🏼✍🏼✍🏼✍🏼✍🏼
iamBECOOL

Comments

  1. This is beautiful. I love this.😍 Your creativity is great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7: Favorite Movie

Day 5: Your Parents